Quote of the day
Saturday, September 9, 2017. Grant Cardone quotes
The world isn’t going to come and make your dreams come true.
Grant Cardone is a business strategist, marketing and branding expert.
Cardone was born in Southern Louisiana in 1958.
Cardone graduated from LaGrange High School in Lake Charles in 1976. He then went to McNeese State University from 1976–1981 where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
Cardone literally saved his own life by switching from drug obsession to business obsession. At one point in his life, he was addicted to drugs and was in the unemployment line.
Five years later, he became a millionaire.
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
He has released several self-help books including Sell To Survive, The Closer’s Survival Guide, and Sell or Be Sold.
Grant is the creator of the Grant Cardone Sales Training University as well as his own television network.
The amazing thing about Grant is that he really is everywhere. You’ll find this guy podcasting, creating Facebook posts, tweeting, speaking at events…
7 Grant Cardone Quotes
- “Even the worst performing businesses could be turned successful if they just implement the right sales techniques.”
- “Courage isn’t the absence of fear, but an urgent impulse to do something despite fear.”
- “My advice for anyone out there in need of inspiration: find your purpose.”
- “When you give up responsibility, you give up control. Then you are just a victim.”
- “Don’t ever spend time trying to stop a hater; ignore them”
- “You think knowledge is expensive? Try stupidity.”
- “If you don’t get serious about your money you will never have serious money…”
Grant Cardone Quotes