Read. Ponder. Use the tips in your life. Become successful.
Remember – words are powerful energy. Once heard words of wisdom can change a person’s life. On this page you will find 21 best quotes by Jim Rohn.
Jim Rohn (1930-2009) – America’s foremost authority on success, world-renowned business philosopher and a recognized legend in the fields of motivation and personal achievement.
JimRohn.com is the official website of Jim Rohn.
Jim Rohn Sayings (Quotes)
1. Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure.
There are days when we are not so motivated and find it hard to work. You need to discipline yourself when trying to reach to your goals.
2. Never begin the day until it is finished on paper.
Create for yourself a world you want to live in. Planning your day helps you focus on your priorities that are linked to your purpose.
3. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
Motivation is the engine that push you forward, the power for you to succeed. And “habits” is what helps you to arrive your destination.
4. Be like a sponge when it comes to each new experience. If you want to be able to express it well, you must first be able to absorb it well.
Try to get new knowledge every day. Be interested in new books, authors, music, films, artists. They will give you new ideas.
5. Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.
STOP making excuses, and start taking action!
6. Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.
Raise the bar for yourself by surrounding yourself with folks who expect much. In order to grow, we need to associate ourselves with positive minded and successful people.
Jim Rohn quotes: STOP making excuses
7. Don’t let the learning from your own experiences take too long. If you have been doing it wrong for the last ten years, I would suggest that’s long enough!
If you keep doing what you are doing, then you will keep getting what you are getting. NOW is always the best time to take a new turn on the path if you’re not getting to where you want to be! Never too late to make changes….
8. Emotions will either serve or master, depending on who is in charge.
Emotions can be controlled. If you are in control, your emotions will serve. Choose to take control of your emotions. You either lead your emotions or they lead you.
9. Learn how to separate the majors and the minors. A lot of people don’t do well simply because they major in minor things.
In order to be successful in life we need to have a set of priorities. We must focus our time on the most important priorities first.
10. You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
Get used to doing more than you get paid for because soon after you will get paid for more than you do. You get paid according to the VALUE you put into the marketplace!
Your value comes from you. You must focus on yourself before you focus on others. Second, your value comes from growth. You must invest in yourself and learn on a constant basis. Third, your value comes from action. You must act on building your value and using it as a priority.
11. One of the best kept secrets of the rich is the management of time.
We all have the same 24 hours. It is the action we choose to take in that 24 hours to get success. Spend your time wisely.
12. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Some people are walking through life with no goals, no passion. They just take whatever comes on their way and then complain. Create your own wealth, and take control.
Jim Rohn Quotes: Never Stop Learning
13. Never begrudge the money you spend on your own education.
Never stop learning. Opportunity is everywhere. Seek education in every step of life.
14. Don’t wish it was easier; wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom.
If you get better the rest will follow! Worry about being better… Develop your mindset and have a positive attitude.
15. The real value in setting goals is not in their achievement. The major reason for setting goals is to compel you to become the person it takes to achieve them.
What kind of person you will become much more important than the goal itself. It’s about the journey not the destination.
Related: Grant Cardone Quotes
16. Reasons come first. Answers come second.
The universe seems to hang on to the answers and gives them up only to those who are sufficiently motivated and inspired. Find and enhance your WHY and you will almost assuredly win.
Don’t be afraid to try, don’t be afraid to fail.
17. Indecision is the thief of opportunity.
Just do whatever you love to do and if you are not happy with what you are doing then try to identify your true interests. Just be responsible for your life as well as for decision you make. Never blame others or live with excuses in the highway of life.
18. Life is worthwhile if you try. Give it every effort. So don’t be afraid to try, don’t be afraid to fail, don’t be afraid to make a mistake because that could be the greatest period of learning.
If you’re feeling upset, depressed, confused, lonely or whatever you’re feeling right now it won’t last forever and you’ll get through it. You have a bright future ahead and many great chapters of your life still to come. So don’t get stuck on this one chapter of your life. There’re many great chapters in your future.
19. If you make a sale, you make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune.
We need to be looking at long term goals right from the start, investing our time wisely and setting ourself up for future success.
20. The greatest source of unhappiness comes from inside.
Search for the good in all things. Focus on the positive to live a positively abundant life.
21. Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light for understanding and awareness.
Reading and writing are the two most powerful tools for your success. You just need to find out more about yourself so you can become who you are supposed to be.
Which of these Jim Rohn quotes crush your soul?
Write down wise words in your diary or day planner. Analyze these thoughts.
Improve yourself and believe in yourself. And You will achieve success.
Jim Rohn Quotes