21 quotes about best friends
We all need friends with whom we can speak of our deepest concerns.
Friendship is one of the most beautiful thing in life, so we share the best friendship quotes for you!
- A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
2. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
3. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
4. True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value.
5. Friends are relatives you make for yourself.
6. Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
Selected quotes about best friends
7. It is a good thing to be rich, and it is a good thing to be strong, but it is a better thing to be loved of many friends.
8. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
What are the most positive things in life?
9. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
10. A man cannot be said to succeed in this life who does not satisfy one friend.
Henry David Thoreau
11. But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
12. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
Frances Ward Weller
13. Friendship is something that creates equality and mutuality, not a reward for finding equality or a way of intensifying existing mutuality.
Rowan D. Williams
14. A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Know what to say to her, when she just opened her eyes?
15. If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair.
16. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
17. We are the captains of our own ships sailing the sea of life, but in times of a stormy weather, you will discover true friends when they don’t hesitate to be a lighthouse.
18. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.
19. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
20. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. Hold a true friend with both your hands.
21 best quotes for your best friend