True Love Quotes
Discover 50 famous true love quotes and sayings
Add some colour to your space with true love quotes and sayings. Perfect to brighten up any room.
50. You’re in love when you realise that another person is unique.
Jorge Luis Borges
49. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
48. I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
47. Once again love drives me on, that loosener of limbs, bittersweet creature against which nothing can be done.
46. One love, one heart, one destiny.
45. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
44. Love rules without rules.
43. The best thing about me is you
42. Are we not like two volumes of one book?
41. Love is a game that two can play and both win.
Decorate your room with true love quotes
These love quotes are perfect as a sweet gift for a loved one.
40. When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
39. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.
Each day begins with wishing good morning: 40 good morning love quotes for her
38. One of the best things in the world: when someone you love hold your hand.
37. When love is not madness, it is not love.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca
36. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
35. We loved with a love that was more than love.
Edgar Allan Poe
34. Kissing hides the lips; but shows our love.
Charles de LEUSSE
33. When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew.
32. Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired.
31. I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day’s great sun.
Charles Hanson Towne
30. Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I.
29. Love can turn the world around.
28. How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds? A kiss, and all was said.
27. Love cures people — both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
Dr. Karl Menninger
26. Happiness is the fragrance in the garden of love.
Debasish Mridha, M.D.
25. Love in the rain is better than hate in the sunshine.
24. I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we’re really not that different, me and you.
23. Let us hope that we are all preceded in this world by a love story.
22. Love isn’t a decision, it’s a feeling. If we could decide who we love, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.
21. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
20. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
19. I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
18. The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
17. Like mathematics and geometry, LOVE is a universal “language” unaffected by time and space and understood by all of us.
16. Love is dialougue, not monolougue.
15. Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
Willa Sibert Cather
14. Love changes darkness into light and makes the heart take a wingless flight.
Helen Steiner Rice
13. We don’t love qualities, we love persons sometimes by reason of their defects as well as of their qualities.
12. Who, being loved, is poor?
11. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
10. The ability to love is the ability to be free.
9. Love has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
8. Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.
Percy Bysshe Shelley
7. To love someone is to identify with them.
6. Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
Mark A. Overby
5. To love is not a passive thing. To love is active voice. When I love I do something, I function, I give. I do not love in order that I may be loved back again, but for the creative joy of loving.
Bernard Iddings Bell
4. Two lovers in the rain have no need of an umbrella.
3. Before beginning work, I must write you one line of love, my dear… I love you, ergo, I am faithful to you, I see only you, think only of you, speak only to you, touch only you, breathe you, desire you, dream of you; in a word, I love you! that means everything.
2. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
1. The measure of love is to love without measure.
Francis de Sales
Don’t forget to bookmark famous true love quotes.
Words that express your warm feelings help fuel deeper connections with your love and are an easy, beautiful way to strengthen any relationship.