Quote of the day
Thursday. Best motivational quote day
The future depends on what you do today.
Mahatma Gandhi was a prominent Indian political leader who campaigned for Indian independence.
Gandhi is internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest (satyagraha) to achieve political and social progress.
He began his activism as an Indian immigrant in South Africa in the early 1900s, and in the years following World War I became the leading figure in India’s struggle to gain independence from Great Britain.
Find out more about Mahatma Gandhi
Best motivational quote day
Top 10 Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
- You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the world.
- An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not even one man’s greed.
- If you want real peace in the world, start with children.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed, always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.