21 Leadership Quotes from Lolly Daskal
Lolly Daskal is an advisor to Fortune 500 CEOs and boards. She offers an amazing keynote address from her years of experience in the world of leadership and business.
Daskal’s coaching, consulting and speaking uses a heart-based leadership approach designed to help people to achieve their full potential to make a difference in the world.
She has a gift for simplifying life’s challenges and providing real-world, easy-to-understand leadership lessons that can have a profound impact on each attendee’s life.
Lolly Daskal is the founder of Lead from Within.
Leadership Lessons in Quotes
Lolly Daskal was named “One of the Most Inspiring Women in the World!” by The Huffington Post:
“I live to be of service to others, to guide them, support them, mentor them, inspire them, to be the best possible version of themselves.”
LollyDaskal.com is the official website of Lolly Daskal.
21 best Lolly Daskal Quotes
1. The person who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
Related: Top 12 Motivational Speakers
2. You don’t have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great.
3. The difference between impossible and possible is a willing heart.
4. Confusion exists when the mind is speaking and the heart does not agree.
5. Quit running from your problems, they will always find you.
6. When you are aware of self, you can lead others.
7. When we inquire, we dream. When we are curious, we learn.
8. We can easily sabotage ourselves if we don’t believe we deserve success.
9. What we choose becomes our life.
Related: Tony Robbins inspirational quotes
10. There are no limitations except those we create for ourselves.
11. When you know who you are, then you will know where you can be most useful.
12. You will always grow stronger from pain if you don’t let it destroy you.
13. Negative company will never give you a positive life.
14. Embrace your mistakes. The most successful leaders are engaged in a constant process of learning, growth, and improvement. Always treat failure as a teacher, rather than an endpoint.
15. Even children understand the importance of saying “Thank You.” People feel empowered when they feel they’re being noticed and appreciated.
16. No one reaches success by staying within the bounds of what feels safe. Keep making new, audacious goals to keep your passion ignited. Push through barriers, and avoid words like “can’t” or “impossible”.
Related: Inspirational Leadership Quotes
17. We are not our thoughts, we are what we do with our thoughts.
18. The walls that we build to keep other people out also keep others from entering.
19. Where we fall are the stepping stones for our journey.
20. Avoiding a thought does not make it go away.
21. The true measure of your success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.
Lolly Daskal Quotes