Monday: good morning words
Monday morning. Good morning quotes for her.
Send good morning quotes to your loved ones.
Your smile is the only inspiration I need. The voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning.
Being in love with you is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me. It gives me the reason to wake up every morning. Being in Love with you makes getting up each morning worth it.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I hope you know that deep in your heart. Have a fabulous day, honey!
Positive quote of the day. Monday morning
Don’t like the chapter you’re in? Write a new one. You are the author of your life!
Wise man quote of the day
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
Famous Monday Quotes
- “In my life long study of human beings, I have found that no matter how hard they try, they have found no way yet to prevent the arrival of Monday morning. And they do try, of course, but Monday always comes…” Jeff Lindsay
- “When you’re young and healthy you can plan on Monday to commit suicide, and by Wednesday you’re laughing again.” Marilyn Monroe
- “She was a woman who made mistakes, who sometimes cried on a Monday morning. She was a woman who often became bored with her life and found it hard to get up for work in the morning. She was a woman who sometimes questioned what reason had she to live on this planet. She was a woman who sometimes just got things wrong. On the other hand, she was a woman with a million happy memories, who knew what it was like to experience true love and who was ready to experience more life, more love and make new memories.” Cecelia Ahern
- “Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your life.” Steven Wright
- “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” Julio Alexi Genao
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” Germany Kent