Tony Robbins inspirational quotes
Who is he, Tony Robbins?!
Tony Robbins is a recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, motivational speaker, he has served as an advisor to leaders around the world for many years. People quote Tony Robbins!
Sayings and quotes by Tony Robbins became a guide for many people in more than 100 countries. More than 4 million people have attended his live seminars.
Discover for yourself an excellent motivational speaker – Tony Robbins.
TonyRobbins.com is the official website of Tony Robbins.
On this page you will find 13 motivational quotes by Tony Robbins
1. The only thing keeping you from getting what you want are the stories you’re telling yourself about why you can’t have it.
One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
2. If you want to have ongoing joy and fulfillment in your life, the secret is just one word – progress.
Keep up the progress and momentum.
3. Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.
Goal setting is essential to keeping you on track. Goals can be simple as 10 goals for the week. Go ahead, write them down. Keep yourself accountable for doing extra things in your life to keep you motivated and on track.
4. Knowledge alone is not power — it’s potential power. Execution will always create greater results than theory. And execution starts with your psychology.
Even if you collect hundreds of certificates but if you don’t know how to use information you have, nothing will take shape. That’s why success is DO-ABLE but not easy. Ideas are great, and they can lay the ground work. But if we do not act on them, they remain no more alive than the thoughts in our heads when we think about them.
Watch Tony’s famous TED Talk (Tony Robbins quotes)
5. Expanding your identity will bring you closer to your goals than ever before.
Create a new hobby. Step into the unknown, you will be surprised by your ability.
6. The worst day of your life can be your best day.
We can stay stuck in life by staying focused on the past or we can move forward and allow ourselves to change the present and future. Life is pretty amazing.
Every minute of the day is an opportunity, if you just open your mind to the possibilities.
7. Changing how you feel about your current situation can happen faster than you think it can.
You have the power to change your feelings for the best no matter of your circumstances. People believe emotions happen to them based on external circumstances when the truth is – we do our emotions. Life is inside out not outside in.
8. Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.
Even anger can motivate.
9. Keep your heart open today to all the beauty available in this moment right now. Reaction is part of being human, it’s just our mind defending itself and its thoughts.
Loving and grateful heart can make you a living magnet. So just spread your seeds of love, respect, compassion and happiness to all around the world.
Once you radiate positive vibes despite of hurt, an emotional pain and stormy times then you can attract alike.
Motivational speaker. Tony Robbins quotes.
10. When we’re closest to achieving our goals, victory can feel miles away. Sometimes all it takes is a slight shift to maintain the great momentum you need to reach the next level, where dreams are achieved.
Sometimes we have to step away out of that comfort zone to get to the place we were always meant to be. When you have big goals you must work through big resistance.
11. While we cannot control the events or circumstances of our life, we can control our reactions and what we give meaning to.
Yes, sometimes we can’t control even our reactions.
12. Goals are means to an end, not the ultimate purpose of our lives. They are simply a tool to concentrate our focus and move us in a direction.
The best use of a goal is when it’s used to bridge your initial desire to an active higher standard within yourself. Everyone has goals, few have high standards. Goals are the bridge not the destination.
13. Success leaves clues!
Just because we enjoy people doesn’t mean we should make them our teachers – learn from people who have done well and succeeded more than once.
Related: Grant Cardone Quotes
Tony Robbins Quotes